Today, we are excited to announce the official release of our new Private Fund Platform, a customized version of our industry-leading MyRIACompliance® online RIA compliance software platform. The new platform is designed to address the unique regulatory requirements faced by private fund advisers including venture capital, private equity, and hedge fund managers. The new private fund platform provides tools to manage and automate compliance processes and streamline regulatory filings, all in a centralized location saving private fund advisers time and money and providing them reassurance they are meeting all compliance requirements. The new platform is designed for SEC-registered private fund advisers and exempt reporting advisers (ERAs).
MyRIACompliance Private Funds Platform: Compliance Software Customized for Private Fund Advisers
Private fund managers that utilize the new MyRIACompliance Private Fund Platform will gain access to a full range of tools to help them meet their compliance requirements. Platform Capabilities include:
- Form PF Filings: An online module which helps to streamline the information gathering process to facilitate required Form PF filings for SEC-registered private fund advisers.
- Blue Sky and Form D Filings: An online tool that enables private fund advisers to more easily review limited partner information and initiate required Blue Sky or Form D Filings
- Risk Assessment Tool:The ability to review and document specific private fund adviser compliance risks areas as identified in the recent SEC risk alert in order to help implement any necessary compliance program changes.
- Private Fund Inventory: An overview of the funds managed by the adviser as disclosed on the adviser’s Form ADV including detail information and relevant compliance alerts for each fund.
- Tailored Private Fund Adviser Compliance Policies and Procedures: A tailored compliance manual can be created for private fund advisers with the assistance of a team of compliance consultants with extensive private fund compliance experience.
Enhanced Compliance Support From Our Team of Private Fund Compliance Consultants
In addition, private fund managers that utilize the new private fund platform will have the option to add our enhanced service package which provides access to a team of experienced private fund compliance consultants to help them navigate an ever changing regulatory environment. Our optional enhanced service package offers unlimited, hands-on time with our expert private fund compliance consultants to help answer questions, develop customized policies and procedures, and to review marketing and regulatory filing documents.