RIA in a Box has been named a WealthManagement.com Industry Award finalist for the forth time, but for the first time in the Technology Provider / Cybersecurity category. Almost 500 nominations were received from over 260 companies in 2019, and 176 organizations were announced as finalists.
The WealthManagement.com Industry Awards recognizes the companies and organization that support and propel financial advisors' growth and success.
The award criteria for the Technology Provider: Cybersecurity was as follows:
- A new initiative, product, program, platform or enhancement to an existing platform/product designed to protect client data, prevent fraud, ensure compliance with new regulatory mandates and protect confidentiality of personal information from hackers, cyber criminals and other attacks.
- Initiatives can include areas such as new ways to encrypt data, new platforms, methodologies, protocols, systems, compliance tools, new products, etc.
- Criteria include both quantitative measures, such as specific feature set, usage, adoption, scope, scale, advisor survey scores, etc., along with qualitative measures such as innovation, creativity, new methods of deployment, etc.
Since first launching the MyRIACompliance software platform in 2014, we have sought to make our investment adviser compliance support service more efficient and higher quality by combining our human expertise with new software tools and features. Earlier this year, we released our newest module: cybersecurity. The new MyRIACompliance cybersecurity platform empowers an RIA firm to efficiently construct, implement, and document a robust cybersecurity compliance program with a single solution. The platform is designed exclusively for RIA firms who face unique cybersecurity risks and regulatory requirements. The platform is designed provides:
- Security Awareness Training
- Email Phishing Attack Simulation
- Vendor Due Diligence
- Technology Inventory and Risk Assessment
- Customized Information Security Policy
We are honored to be a finalist alongside a number of industry leading companies. We look forward to the gala reception on September 12, 2019 at the The Ziegfeld Ballroomin New York City where the award winners will be announced.
To view the complete list of categories and nominees at this yea'rs WealthManagement.com Industry Awards, visit https://events.wealthmanagement.com/2019-finalists/.