Learn how technology providers and RIA firms can benefit from our API.
RIA firms and technology providers can access the MyRIACompliance® open application programming interface ("API") for no additional charge. Firms can access their compliance data via the API to help better automate internal processes and data management. Technology firms can utilize the API to push and pull relevant compliance data to and from the MyRIACompliance® online software platform leading to an array of integration opportunities.
How Technology Providers Can Benefit
Through the MyRIACompliance® open API framework, third-party technology providers are now able to integrate directly into the system allowing for seamless data transfer from one system to the other.
- Empower firms to seamlessly track registration and notice filing compliance data in real-time
- Help firms ensure consistent and accurate registration and Form ADV filing information
- Connect to MyRIACompliance platform to ensure that required compliance obligations are addressed quickly
How RIA Firms Can Benefit
Firms can access their compliance data via the API to help better automate internal processes and data management.
- Ensure that compliance is at the forefront of a firm's technology road map and implementation
- Allows compliance data to be accessed in CRM and other key technology systems
- Enable streamlined operations and assistance to address regulatory compliance requirements
The open API framework is the latest new MyRIACompliance® feature available for no additional charge. To learn more about the complete features and pricing of the MyRIACompliance® platform subscription click here.