All necessary components of your firm's emails are automatically stored and readily available for review. Connection capabilities for email services include Google G Suite and Microsoft 365.
RIA Chief Compliance Officers (CCOs) need to be able to capture, retrieve, and review client communications as needed to meet their regulatory requirements for retention as set by SEC Rule 204-2. The MyRIACompliance Communications Archiving and Review solution enables registered investment adviser firms to store, retrieve, and filter communications all within a single platform. Our solution was built specifically for RIAs to optimize the content review process and to leverage a proactive approach to compliance concerns.
*Starts at $150 per month. Additional fees may apply for additional users.
• Supervisory capabilities for the CCO
• Auto-flag keywords (customizable)
• Direct API connections to social media accounts
• Pre-approve social media activity for firms with the ability to 'match' posts with requests to identify unconsented posts
• Couple MyRIACompliance® with the Communications Archiving and Review solution to streamline reviews and logs tasks for you in the compliance log
• Easily search and retrieve archived data at any time
• Records are kept in compliance with regulations
The SEC’s Rule 204-2, requires registered investment advisers ("RIAs") to retain books and records of all correspondence and advertising for no less than five years.
Additionally, in preparation of an audit, it is standard practice for RIA firms to include reviews of certain files by a supervisory member in their compliance procedures.
RIA in a Box developed the Communication Archiving and Review solution to enable RIA firms of all sizes to simplify their communications archiving and review duties while meeting regulatory standards.
The MyRIACompliance Communications Archiving and Review solution was created for both state and SEC registered RIA firms. The solution can be customized to your firm’s unique needs through connection sourcing and by pairing it with our MyRIACompliance® platform.
MyRIACompliance users will benefit from the integration capabilities, which streamline action items including scheduled reviews and maintaining the compliance log.
Users who choose the Communications and Archiving solution as a standalone solution can efficiently complete their retention and supervisory duties.
• Gain a proactive approach to compliance concerns
• Reduce time spent with automated review process
• In-house developers continuously innovating to keep up with the ever-changing world of technology and compliance requirements
• Simplify the process to review the entire firm’s communications in one place
• Minimize regulatory, financial, and legal risk
• Mitigate operational risk with supervisory capabilities
• Receive expert guidance from Compliance Consultants for complex issues when utilizing our Enhanced Service
• Collaborate with client advocates to customize the tool to match your firm’s needs
• Easily capture, store, and review information• Feel confident storing data in a secure tool
Your archived data is encrypted and WORM-compliant.
Storing your data securely is our top priority- that's why we partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to store your data. AWS top-tier data centers are accredited and managed with the highest levels of security.
We use open authorization (“OAuth”) to connect data sources - meaning we do not keep your username and passwords anywhere. Additionally, we utilize single sign on technology to mitigate security risks.
To protect your data, we utilize industry best practices, including:
• Multi-Factor authentication
• Password Complexity Requirements
• Periodic Third-Party Penetration Testing